• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Challenge mode multiple HE drop glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

C2L3W1

Director Of Chaos
We found out about the multiple HE drop glitch with 52 minutes before the hotfix would shut down the servers. We tried to get everyone together to hurry up and do the Russian Consulate  (no such thing as hurry up there right?) We were in such a rush, we ended up wiping the first stage TWICE in 5 minutes. So the timer gets down to 34 minutes and I'm like, no way we get this done in that much time. Somehow, we did, with 6 minutes to spare!!! Long story short, I ended up getting two really good HE drops from it. Did anyone else get to take advantage of this glitch?

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
Oh yeah man. All. damn. day. long. lmao. Loot tables were the same on every run, so we ran Lexington to DEATH. Even got a few greens to drop for squad members, though I only saw one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
RimBlock Is PTS Week 3 too easy solo in challenge mode ?. The Division General Discussion 6
H Best PvE Sniper Build(2+mil headshots) *The Challenge Mode Tamer* Content Bunker 6
A PSN Need Help beating challenge mode Falcon Lost Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K [SOLO COMPLETED] Falcon Lost Challenge Mode The Division General Discussion 5
S Xbox Live Incursion Cheese Challenge Mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
BRGMaruks BoO + DZ + Challenge Mode guides The Division General Discussion 0
N Video Discussion: Division Highlight: Challenge Mode Agent Made Content 0
P PSN Looking for Challenge Mode groups Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
U New Challenge Mode Farm The Division General Discussion 2
S PSN Need a group for Challenge Mode and Dark Zone, DZ01 and DZ02 Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
Z Challenge mode The Division General Discussion 19
G Missing high end gear after completing challenge mode The Division General Discussion 5
g1nt3r Video Discussion: Challenge Mode Made Easy, Smart Cover + Pulse Scan Tactical Scanner Mod Agent Made Content 0
Savii Made a video on experience in challenge mode The Division General Discussion 7
ATH3ON Challenge mode guide Agent Made Content 0
E Xbox Live Challenge mode need 2 Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
supercat Multi Blitznake is Open for TF Challenge Do-ers! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 12
supercat Live Challenge is up Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 13
Z Tips and ideas and help incursion challenge The Division General Discussion 3
Y Xbox Live Incursion Squad (Challenge) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
Xeromaus Falcon Lost: The only guide you need for hard or challenge (legit) Content Bunker 17
A2DaJ Challenge HELP!! Content Bunker 5
M Challenge is well.... The Division General Discussion 16
I PSN DZ and Challenge Modes Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
X Challenge group Glitch The Division General Discussion 0
S Xbox Live Daily Challenge Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
D PSN Ps4 players for a dark zone/challenge group Agent to Agent Support 0
Bumblebee Tuna Challenge Mission Readiness The Division General Discussion 12
M Xbox Live LFM Daily Challenge Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
P Xbox Live Challenge Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
X Xbox Live Challenge need three at the last part by the valves Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
C Challenge mission D-baggery The Division General Discussion 6
M Xbox Live LFG - LVL 30 / Challenge modes! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
C Be honest, who beat the challenge mission today? The Division General Discussion 5
I Xbox Live Daily challenge mission Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K Impossible Daily Challenge ? The Division General Discussion 21
Oh. daesu Title Update 6.1: Hardcore Mode The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Expeditions Mode Explained in The Division 2 The Division 2 General Discussion 0
R Co op mode The Division 2 General Discussion 4
Oh. daesu The Division 2 Beta - Photo Mode The Division 2 News 0
quinch1199 Rogue - Story Mode idea for Div-3 The Division General Discussion 1
RimBlock PC Starting in Windowed mode. How to fix on PC. Agent to Agent Support 2
supercat (Updated) Maintenance, Update 5, Tier 1 Mode Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 18
T Xbox Live Clear sky challenging mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
I PSN Falcon Lost Challenging Mode Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
O Question about challenging mode incursion The Division General Discussion 5
O PSN Hard mode incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
O PSN LFG for Hard mode Incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
O PSN LFG for Hard mode Incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
V PSN Hard Mode Incursion Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2