• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Challenge Mission Readiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumblebee Tuna

What would you all say is the minimum requirement for doing a challenge mission. Obviously going in with a group but I'm looking for advice on build quality, minimum DPS, Health, tech. Anything would be helpful, the end game is a dark abyss for me at the moment. 

Blazzen67

minimum DPS of 90K to 100k...(firearms around 2K) health 40K to 50K (stamina 1400 to 2K)  and tech is up to you.....this is just my opinion people will have all kinds of builds, but this is what i started with at that point

x Risky Kill

Community Agent
minimum DPS of 90K to 100k...(firearms around 2K) health 40K to 50K (stamina 1400 to 2K)  and tech is up to you.....this is just my opinion people will have all kinds of builds, but this is what i started with at that point
I'd agree with @Blazzen67 I would also add that the toughest part of these missions are the rushers. Make sure you have a good SMG! 

TheDarkZone

Community Agent
yes this ^^^ also, flame turret works real well with rushers..or anything that will stop them in their tracks
SImilarly, I like the shock turrets with the talent that gives a 30% chance that shocking one enemy shocks all of them in 30m.

Get 2-3 in your group running health stations with the revive mod too. One person should have the medical wing signature skill for if the squad gets in a serious pinch with multiple people down. 

I like running two with tactical link and one with survival link, but you can also reverse that.

Don't forget your consumables. Water deals +20% damage to elites. Great for tough spots. Incendiary bullets are awesome too.

Last night we did the Lincoln Tunnel Challenge mission 3 times. The last time, I used a water, incendiary bullets, and tactical link all at once. Melted the boss in a single clip.

YonderBen

Community Member
One last thing. If you use matchmaking and are playing with a few randoms, if they don't have mics, leave the group. It will be infinitely harder to survive if you are not talking.
This has been a real problem for me over the past few nights. When I do find someone with a mic it's a screaming 12 year old.

Leaving seems to be the best option in both cases.

Bumblebee Tuna

This has been a real problem for me over the past few nights. When I do find someone with a mic it's a screaming 12 year old.

Leaving seems to be the best option in both cases.
I always have trouble finding people with mic's through matchmaking, I got lucky once where all 3 had mic's and were normal. 

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
I got into a daily mission last night with two randoms.  They turned out to be brothers and they were Aussies.  They were great guys to play with.  We did a few missions together.  Not only were they great players but they were funny as hell too.  

YonderBen

Community Member
It is great when a random encounter works out. For all my cynicism I did have a very funny encounter with some American lads a week ago or so; I was too busy laughing to survive the mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements