• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Can't Access Map/Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

iJon3061

Hey, Ubisoft. Love the game but I've been having problems accessing my  map/menu since the update. FIX IT NOW PLEASE!!!

I push the main pad on my controller and nothing happiness.  I'm on a PS4. It's so damned annoying. Anyone else either these problems?!

Jean geni

Community Member
hey Hon I had this prob big time after the update (xbox1) what I did was at the base if you are there turn right and go for the quarantine mission  you will see a mission icon after running a while do that then hopefully your maps will be okx

iJon3061

hey Hon I had this prob big time after the update (xbox1) what I did was at the base if you are there turn right and go for the quarantine mission  you will see a mission icon after running a while do that then hopefully your maps will be okx
Tried that and it worked but went back in to HQ and "tooled" around and then back to nothing again.  I guess I have to keep heading there first?  THank you for the suggestion!

Packman

Me two mate, finished new DLC this morning then went to DZ and could not open map or itinerary to join groups change load outs etc, did you happen to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements