• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Big Game Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkJonesy

Good morning.

I hope someone can help me out please. I'm going for the platinum trophy on PS4 and one of the only trophies I have to get is the 'Big game hunter'.

Now when I look at the bounties, they all say complete as I've been to New York and level 40 (Boost) I'm hoping that one of you guys with a level 30 character could run me through the bounties so I can do them on my lvl40 character. If this wont work then I'm going to have to roll a new character and lvl up to 30 and grind for the trophy :(

I would really appreciate it if one of you guys could help me out please, it would save me hours!

My PSN is - Shmegeger

Hopefully speak on there.

Thank you.

PLEASE DELETE THIS. After not receiving a reply I grinder the trophy alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 Update 3 Patch Notes Reveal Big Changes from GameRant.com The Division 2 News 0
Peaceful Panda The Divisionâ„¢ 1.8 - Big Alejandro (Exotic Weapon Guide) Content Bunker 0
quinch1199 Next Big Thing? Games 7
quinch1199 22/03/17 - BIG PATCH! Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 0
T Feq questions from a big fan The Division General Discussion 2
C Dark Zone is too big The Division General Discussion 29
T So there is no general chat in the game? and other problems. The Division 2 General Discussion 44
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 State of the Game Recap: Balance Updates and DPS Glitch Actions:Ubisoft. The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski Joe Biden Calls Top Video Game Exec A 'Little Creep' from GameRant.com Off-Topic 0
Oh. daesu State Of the Game: Roadmap - January The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 NEWS! EPISODE 3 COMING 2020, STATE OF THE GAME NEWS & MORE from YouTube! The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski I notice The Division 1 & 2 are similar to this game called Syndicate made by Bullfrog. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2 - 10 MORE In-Game Features You May or May Not Know About from YouTube. The Division 2 General Discussion 0
Malcolm Kocinski I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios? Games 0
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Hey Im Looking For People To Game With! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S Xbox Live Game stuck loading at 10% Agent to Agent Support 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: State of the Game #120 - 15 May 2019 | Ubisoft [NA] The Division 2 News 0
Malcolm Kocinski The Division 2: State of the Game #119 - 08 May 2019 | Ubisoft [NA] The Division 2 News 1
Malcolm Kocinski Tom Clancy Game Announcement Teased via SkellCon Website:from GameRant.com Games 0
quinch1199 PC Help with Game Recording Agent to Agent Support 1
Oh. daesu Game Maker's Toolkit - Game Balancing Off-Topic 0
H Steam games keys are good for a game lover? Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 0
Oh. daesu Variety - Game Review - The Division 2 The Division 2 General Discussion 6
Malcolm Kocinski Will The Division 2 be adding any enemy invaders like Russian or Chinese army to the game The Division 2 General Discussion 6
K Xbox Live Cant play the game.. Agent to Agent Support 3
quinch1199 Facebook Messenger Game - Vanity unlocks The Division 2 News 1
Oh. daesu Open Beta - Interactive Game Map The Division 2 General Discussion 0
quinch1199 The Division - GTA mod / Unity Game Engine Agent Made Content 1
Oh. daesu Promo - Mountain Dew - In Game Crafting Materials The Division 2 General Discussion 1
Neil_Hines PUBG Game Off-Topic 0
SmirkinLIVE Jumping into the game, fresh. Anyone else? The Division General Discussion 2
Oh. daesu Glossary Of Terms - when new to the game Content Bunker 4
Ryuko PC Game freezing my PC Agent to Agent Support 11
RimBlock Game crashes The Division General Discussion 1
E PC Mouse Cursor pop up at random lags game Agent to Agent Support 4
supercat Found some future contents in the game. Most importantly: BERET! Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 8
Oh. daesu Survey - Base of Operations and End Game - Patch 1.6.1 The Division News 3
Oh. daesu End game - maxing out Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 22
ChowYunFats Narco Road game play? Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 2
Kokki Kumaru Xbox Live Game Progress Transfer Agent to Agent Support 1
Jaypeg Should I buy this game? Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 15
Kokki Kumaru PC Game Launch - Mike Error Agent to Agent Support 9
quinch1199 Latest Game Play - disappointing Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 0
J Game takes hours to load The Division General Discussion 5
ChowYunFats My rant about people hating on the game The Division General Discussion 27
S Can't get into game servers not available The Division General Discussion 1
W game chat issue 1.4? The Division General Discussion 2
quinch1199 State of the Game – a Players view post 1.4 The Division General Discussion 5
P Xbox Live Game Crashes are restarting my internet. Agent to Agent Support 3
Demzez PC For those who still need English language in the game. (Rus lang lock example) Agent to Agent Support 5