• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Best 214 /240 PVE buildS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addihul

Community Agent
I'd debate that the best PVE build in game is 5pc sentry with either savage gloves or vigorous chest. Savage gloves gives you +crit hit chance and vigorous chest lets you use booster shot for damage resist and dmg boost with an overheal. Reckless is typically strong but you take 10% more dmg.

Shoot for 400k toughness (75% dmg res and 100k health). 3K firearms+ and 20K skill power+. Dmg to elites is proven better than all gear DPS stats so shoot for 30-50% dmg to elites. Run an M1A sniper with SASG or Super 90 shotty. 3 shot sentry tagging gives another 45% dmg to your entire team on that mob so it's huge.

3 decked sentry players and 1 support (skill build) in a group will plow through PVE content faster than any group out there currently. Yes alpha and predator sets can be awesome as well.. even hybrid tac sets can dish out tons of dmg. However you asked for thoughts on the 'best'. If you go to the DZ you'll lose some dmg to elites and crit hit dmg by going 4 pc sentry and 2 final measure for exotic, however the same applies.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobboLew

Community Member
Thanks mate, will give it a look.  Currently got 2 lone start and 2 pred for the set bonus.  Whats the best assault rifle to aim for for this set while i look to build up the Sentry?

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
A lot of people still like the G36, despite the recent DMG and stability nerfs and it was part of 1.3, so everyone got it free.  I've yet to get a HE one, so the only time I've used one was when I was power leveling my alt.  

My preferred ARs would be the Tactical MK16 and the LVOA-C.  My main currently runs with the following: 

204 LVOA-C - swift/deadly/fierce
204 Tactical MK 16 - vicious/brutal/destructive 

I typically use the MK16 as my primary because it has a slower ROF and is therefore a little more steady.  When I close, the LVOA fires like a slow SMG and packs more of a punch than an SMG, it's more of my CQB rifle.

I'm currently running 2x LS/2x FM/2x AB and looking for 2 more AB pieces to trade in for the 2x LS.  I'll load the LS to get ammo at boxes (which will give me like 1600+ rounds of AR ammo) and then run 2x FM/4x AB for the 6 talents on both my LVOA and MK16.  With the talents those weapons have, it will probably take me a while to find some 229s that will be worth swapping in. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I play mostly HVT with a little daily/weekly missions and some DZ peppered in, but my best guess is DZ.  I never used it until I got the drop and then I took it to the range and was like this will replace my LVOA-C, until I started running the dual AR set. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements