• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live AR Changes to Rate of Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
Ok I know they buff the G36 AR but does any else notice that the AR seem to have a higher then normal RoF now my ACR is burning up ammo like it was a uzi it's has RPM of 760 but I throw lead like I am using my AUG is this happening to anyone else

Thanks

Oh I also forgot to ask is there a way to figure out gear score total so you have a idea what the total will be after setting up your character?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
GS is calculated two ways:

1.) What shows on your character screen - add up total of your highest weapon and gear for all slots (2x non-sidearm, sidearm, and armor) and divide by 9.  Max GS is 255 (3x229 weapon + 6x 268 gear divided by 9).

2.) What is used for your DZ bracket - add up he total of your highest primary or secondary weapon and your gear slots and divide by 7.  Max GS is 262 ( 1x 229 weapon + 6x268 gear divided by 7).  This was done to counteract people putting a crap secondary and sidearm on so they would artificially lower their GS to troll lower GS players in the lower brackets.

Note: In both calculations, the game looks at what your character has equipped, what your character has in inventory, and what your character has in stash when looking for the highest number GS items for the calculations.  So, your GS can be useless because you may use lower GS items that work better for your build than the higher level ones. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements