• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN anyone Forming a new clan on PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazzen67

if someone on this site should want form a new Clan, that has experience with setting one up, for those playing on PS4, i think they should call the clan "Directive 51". For those who have been following this game for a long time will recognized that name. For those that don't. The story as it pertains to this game is that in 2007 a new Presidential Directive was signed into law. A directive to deal with a real Dark winter (a pandemic). Like the events in this game. the directive maps out a plan to form shadow agency's, sleeper cells, covert agents. to send in hot zones of a pandemic to restore order. that directive is called, you guess it, Directive 51

I never formed a clan, basically i just don't have the time in my real life to maintain a clan..i can join one, and play the game with people in the clan, but keeping it updated and such, not so much. so if anyone is thinking on forming a clan, and stuck on what to call it....name it Directive 51..i just think is a cool name and fits well with this game. just a suggestion :)

Blazzen67

Hmm I like that name, unfortunately I play on the PC, also I gotta run these forums!
​if you doing the beta on PC..let me know how it looks, and plays. I might get it for PC as well..thinking about it. just in case i hate the controller for this game..im a mouse and keyboard player at heart :)

g1nt3r

Death Otter
​if you doing the beta on PC..let me know how it looks, and plays. I might get it for PC as well..thinking about it. just in case i hate the controller for this game..im a mouse and keyboard player at heart :)
​Yeah I'll let ya know, I have no doubt it'll be superior.

Phenyx

Community Agent
It looks like I will be playing on the PS4. I'll most likely be running with the game guys from Dads of Destiny that I run with in Destiny, If we decide to set something up I will let you know.

Blazzen67

It looks like I will be playing on the PS4. I'll most likely be running with the game guys from Dads of Destiny that I run with in Destiny, If we decide to set something up I will let you know.
​cool...might see you in the beta..i took the 29th off work (its good to be the boss lol) so i have a full 3 days with the beta :)

Streeler

I am in the clan " Umbrealla corporation" if you are thinking about joining check our website umbrellacorporation.enjin.com

Dorian

Community Member
Which DOD are you in?  I was in Backwater PS3 clan and most of us went to DOD Elite when we switched to PS4.

Phenyx

Community Agent
Which DOD are you in?  I was in Backwater PS3 clan and most of us went to DOD Elite when we switched to PS4.
DoD NA East for Destiny on the PS4. Played with FoG on the XB1. I don't forsee playing TCTD on XB1 as I am no longer with FoG but you never know where I'll pop up in the future. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C PSN (Crimson Bullet) Growing clan looking for new members. Anyone is welcome. Daily Raids. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Malcolm Kocinski I was wondering does anyone know anything about Starfield from Bethesda Game Studios? Video Games 0
L Xbox Live Anyone free to assist me!! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
SmirkinLIVE Jumping into the game, fresh. Anyone else? The Division General Discussion 2
Jaypeg Anyone give my tier one a go? Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 37
6 Xbox Live Anyone wanna squad up bored playing on my own Agent to Agent Support 0
Oh. daesu PTS Anyone one doing this? The Division General Discussion 30
R PSN Anyone from South Africa or (UTC +2:00) Harare, Pretoria Timezone?? Pls add me. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 4
W Does anyone know The Division General Discussion 21
A PSN anyone can help me on Falcon Lost (Challenging) Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
OlBoy88 2 piece Final Measure, 3 piece Alphabridge and 1 Reckless chest piece - Anyone rocking it? Content Bunker 7
G Anyone eles having problems tonight The Division General Discussion 3
RimBlock Anyone notice a drop rate reduction (possibly only on solo PvE) ?. The Division General Discussion 8
Tinkkz Weekly incursion reward bugged for anyone else? The Division General Discussion 15
U Cant hear anyone in the darkzone on mic The Division General Discussion 5
RimBlock Out of range weapon damage on crafted weapons. Anyone else getting this ?. The Division General Discussion 11
K Anyone play with the Xbox Elite Controller? The Division General Discussion 2
O PSN Looking for anyone causal or Rogue players Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S Anyone else notice the second incursion?? The Division General Discussion 9
Blazzen67 anyone try the incursion yet? The Division General Discussion 46
J Anyone experiencing this Murray Hill 100% completion glitch??? The Division General Discussion 5
Ginja-Ninja Does anyone else have the same issue? The Division General Discussion 13
M PSN Anyone that are level 30 that can help me please? ! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
R Does anyone in the dark zone can't hear anyone or talk to anyone The Division General Discussion 4
freeege Has anyone noticed this before? Agent Made Content 0
Mulehorn117 Anyone streaming the Beta Thursday? The Division General Discussion 34
G PSN Clan Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S Multi [Global][All Platforms] The Void | 6000+ Members | Very active Division 2 Clan | Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 2
Carlos Clan Rules Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
C Xbox Live Neon Demon's Clan RECRUITMENT Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
K PSN Join our clan Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
D Clan members needed The Division 2 General Discussion 2
Fleabag PC [PC] - Looking for a clan which plays UK timezone evenings and weekend Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
D PSN Join Clan 8pm est until. PS4 Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
F Looking for clan The Division 2 General Discussion 0
C PC Can I join your clan please. USA West Coast. Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
Malcolm Kocinski We are introducing our third Clan Spotlight featuring The Second Wave [TSW] from Twitter! The Division 2 News 0
SHDFoxHound Xbox Live DIV2 Clan- Elite TaskForce Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
C Xbox Live (SCR) Clan Recruitment Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
D Xbox Live Clan Recruitment: CDiseaseControl Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
S PSN JOIN WINTER CLAN FOR DIVISION 2 PS4/PC Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
D PC TSP Clan Recruitment [PC] Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
WildMax10 Draft: Clan Rules CarlosX360 Archive 3
quinch1199 Clan Schedules & Officer Availability CarlosX360 Archive 1
g1nt3r Create a clan! CarlosX360 Archive 8
g1nt3r PSN Create a clan here! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
g1nt3r Xbox Live Create a clan here! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
g1nt3r PC Create a clan here! Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 0
P PC Clan Recruiting Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1
G PSN LOW Clan Recruitment Clan Recruitment [Formerly Find Groups] 1