• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Anyone else notice the second incursion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shootinxs76

Community Veteran
Its located at the top of the map and coming soon.  Can't remember exactly what the recommended gear score it has but its something like 240!

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
Recommended gear score for the new upcoming Columbus Circle incursion is 220. Update is due for release in May. So all the hard work we are currently putting in for 191-214 gear will be deemed surplus when the new update drops. 

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
before the next update there will either be stronger gear available to reach a GS of 220 or they will reduce it. It's virtually impossible to have a GS of 220 before that patch brings in broken circle (new incursion) which makes no sense because if they release it nobody will be at the recommended level to do the incursion on day 1. Completing the current incursion (Falcon Lost) on challenging difficulty will reward you with a gear score item of 240 but you need to be lucky to get different pieces of gear (backpack gloves etc.) 

And I haven't even considered Falcon Lost on challenge mode yet haha it sounds like some kind of fresh hell!

MurphDog6

Rogue Hunter
Recommended gear score for the new upcoming Columbus Circle incursion is 220. Update is due for release in May. So all the hard work we are currently putting in for 191-214 gear will be deemed surplus when the new update drops. 

So... save my PxC and DZ cred, huh?
I would still grind to get to a gear score as high as you can before the next incursion. There is always falcon lost to attempt on challenging (which sounds impossible) but I believe the rewards for completion of FL Challenging is gear items with a score of 240

Xeromaus

The Rogue Mod
I'd love to know how many players have legitimately accomplished a gear score over 214 right now...220 for a hard mode seems a bit excessive to me, it's likely the requirement for the challenge side of the next incursion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements