• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

AntiSocial Expanding to PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildMax10

Hi everyone!

There have been more than a few community requests to set up an ASA clan for PC players, and neur0nix has agreed to take on leadership of that endeavor (thanks again, dude!). I've updated this hub with an additional discussion board area for PC and also one for Xbox (which will be happening in the near future), and will work out a way to ensure that there's as little confusion as possible as to which platform players are using.

The Discord will also be updated with a dedicated channel for PC players and xbox. 

neur0nix

Thanks again for entrusting me with this. Clan will be created as soon as I get home in 3/3.5 hours after which work can really start!

neur0nix

Little bit of a delay as apparently the same name with the same spelling is "restricted words or profanity" on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements