• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Alpha Bridge Location(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidGreengene

Community Veteran
Anyone know the place to be for Alpha Bridge locations? I got one during a HVT but it was just a 214. Would love to start grabbing some of those.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
Blueprint vendor in the Terminal is selling 2 of the 214 blueprints.  HVT would be probably be one of the hardest places to get them, because they're weight to lone star.  I haven't seen anything yet saying where they are the main set to drop, like lone star in HVT.  

Big Grumper

Community Veteran
Is anyone using this Alphabridge stuff? Thus far the pieces I've picked up have been mediocre at best. 

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I've got a knee pads and a holster so I'm only hitting the +2 med kits, which are always good.  I'm trying to get 4 pieces because regening all my health in like 9 sec will be nice and having weapons with 6 talents will be OP (despite the lower amount of ammo).  

fewcm

Community Agent
AlphaBridge is heavily weighted to drop in DZ. I did have one as a reward I believe in underground 2 phase heroic mission. I've got 6 pieces now but 3 of them are gloves with no main stat and major attributes all f'kd up :/ 

quinch1199

Dwarven Lord Under The Mountain
As I don't DZ really at all currently I've only had the one drop from UG of a 240. Not using it as lower GS Lone Star gives me a better boost where I need it currently for running UG missions (namely almost inexhaustible ammunition!) so I'm keeping until I get some more. 

Status
Not open for further replies.