• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Agent in need of assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

genedjr

Community Elite
I love this concept but its completely broken.

1. the announcement is so late that you can rarely join a group.
  2. I have my world set to challenging but routinely get requests for 0-30 crowd (which I help every time BTW)
  3. I have on multiple occasions received endorsements from multiple group players, but never seen how I can endorse a player.
  4. I like the Shepherd Rank, but other than a number, don't see a reward.  
  5. I hate that the Shepherd Rank resets.
Really do like the concept, and this is my most used feature ATM.  But it needs alot of work:

1. enable a ping to the server to get all current requests
  2. speed up or cycle more often the entire notification process
  3. Allow all players to endorse for good game play
  4. Allow the world difficulty to be chosen - even multiple difficulties
  5. notify if the request is way below, way above were you are in the game
thoughts?

I do this every night for at least a couple of hours.

...gene

Oh. daesu

agent provocateur
Yeah they're good suggestions.

With giving them a Shepard endorsement, you go into the map and the SHD tab, and the should be an option (thumbs up???). It's not very obvious. It is also timed based, and they still have to be in your group (which is silly, had people drop after helping, which is natural enough, and then you can't give them a bump

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I love this concept but its completely broken.

1. the announcement is so late that you can rarely join a group.
  2. I have my world set to challenging but routinely get requests for 0-30 crowd (which I help every time BTW)
  3. I have on multiple occasions received endorsements from multiple group players, but never seen how I can endorse a player.
  4. I like the Shepherd Rank, but other than a number, don't see a reward.  
  5. I hate that the Shepherd Rank resets.
Really do like the concept, and this is my most used feature ATM.  But it needs a lot of work:

1. enable a ping to the server to get all current requests
  2. speed up or cycle more often the entire notification process
  3. Allow all players to endorse for good game play
  4. Allow the world difficulty to be chosen - even multiple difficulties
  5. notify if the request is way below, way above were you are in the game
thoughts?

I do this every night for at least a couple of hours.

...gene
I tried that and notice it seem to be broken.......but I mostly play solo & if it gets too hard I might call for an agent/teammate to help. A lot of times they never show. Now if the Main Missions or any missions gets to hard to play solo & I can't a agent.....I usually bow out or re-set mission on a less harder level and try again solo.

genedjr

Community Elite
On giving endorsement, that is only for the person(s) requesting backup - I think.

Again, been doing this kinda exclusively for a few days.  Fun when you go after a Heroic L4 control Point and the 4 rogues show at the end - real rush.  And the loot is better.

Even with the other faults, if the timing just worked I would be OK.  I spend to much time (like now) waiting for the opportunity to help.  I guess I need to lead a few groups LOL

...gene

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
On giving endorsement, that is only for the person(s) requesting backup - I think.

Again, been doing this kinda exclusively for a few days.  Fun when you go after a Heroic L4 control Point and the 4 rogues show at the end - real rush.  And the loot is better.

Even with the other faults, if the timing just worked I would be OK.  I spend to much time (like now) waiting for the opportunity to help.  I guess I need to lead a few groups LOL

...gene
Sometimes I only need backup if  it gets a little to hard for me.

genedjr

Community Elite
Sometimes I only need backup if  it gets a little to hard for me.
I understand but try grouping, its way fun even of the rewards are useless.  Because we are gods of war in those scenarios. 🤣

I do it for the team - ah BS, I do it for me, and the better loot for things I cannot solo.  I have a pretty good DPS  (10M) and it holds its own.  I really like the drops from very high level content.  And I am finally able to do that.

...gene

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Kocinski

Community Elite
I understand but try grouping, its way fun even of the rewards are useless.  Because we are gods of war in those scenarios. 🤣

I do it for the team - ah BS, I do it for me, and the better loot for things I cannot solo.  I have a pretty good DPS  (10M) and it holds its own.  I really like the drops from very high level content.  And I am finally able to do that.

...gene
I never do it for the team........I do it for myself. When the level I pick gets too hard for me to play I either ask for help or I'll quit &  start over again at a much lower level if I can't get help !! I rather play solo then using a team or teammate. Because I hate babysitting or they get in my way in the  line of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements