• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

A blonde moment while play The Divsion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChowYunFats

Community Veteran
O k here a funny moment sense new DLC I been wondering about weapon kits for re rolling my stats rite I went and look at the cost for the kits I ho and hum do I really want to spend that much material and PC for a kit so I ask around friends been getting them from mission I'm thinking that's cool but I never seen one drop from any mobs I killed well I look through my stash guess what I find lol 13 weapon kits now I feel like a idiot I think I might go back to Tic Tac Toe at this rate  :15_yum:

RimBlock

Underground, overground, wombling free
I was surprised that when leveling my 2nd Agent to level 30 I was also getting weapon kits so they are not limited to >30 level which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisements