• Greetings, Agents! Welcome to the The Division Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division 3, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

2 piece Final Measure, 3 piece Alphabridge and 1 Reckless chest piece - Anyone rocking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlBoy88

Community Member
It is my latest creation and I'm quite pleased with it, although there's always room for improvement. I'll post stats later today. Watch this space!

Last edited by a moderator:

OlBoy88

Community Member
Currently one short my friend. Although the reckless gives you a considerable boost. I've got rid of it now and will probably look at the 4 piece. 

ESGN

Community Veteran
Were you able to activate your weapon talents?  That's a must if youre going to use 4 piece alpha, otherwise its just a waste.

DeadSockPuppet

Stream Machine
I'm not quite there, need the right combo of AB & FM pieces (I think I'm missing one AB), but I did buy a reckless chest from the special weapons vendor in case I wanted to try something like this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.